Freud 99-419 1-3/8" Wide Crown Molding System
Freud's innovative Wide Crown Molding System provides woodworkers with a unique opportunity to produce 5-1/2" wide crown molding from almost any hardwood or softwood. The system consists of 6 bits: 3 for the upper half of the molding, and 3 for the lower half. Mix and match bits for upper and lower profiles to produce nine different designs. Use only in a router table with minimum 6" high fence, mill in 3 or more passes, and always use featherboards and hold downs to hold stock down & against the fence. Routs hardwood or softwood to produce stain-grade molding.
- Mill beautiful 5-1/2" wide crown from any material to adorn ceilings and cabinetry
- Mix and match bits for upper and lower profiles to produce nine different designs
- Use only in a router table with minimum 6" high fence, mill in 3 or more passes
- Use featherboards, hold downs, pusher blocks to safely control stock
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating