Rudedog USA 1151 Tool Bag
Rudedog USA - Tool Bag - #1151
We designed the Tool Bag to be worn on the right hip. This bag features a large primary bag free from obstruction, two secondary bags, and a small bag that contains a magnet to hold your bits, yet large enough for your 35’ tape measure or chalk box. The two medium bags have pockets for pencils, utility knife, speed square, etc. We have also included a loop for a cat’s paw, an impact driver/vice grip ring, a comfortable nylon strap for easy grab and go, and our “Quick Draw” Hammer Holder that keeps your hammer at an angle between your bags and your leg.
The primary bag is 8" deep with a 9" x 4 1/2" opening. The top bag is 4" deep with a 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" opening. The front bags are 5" deep with a 5 1/2" x 2" opening.
- 4 bags total
- Magnet in the top bag to hold bits
- Slot for pliers, screwdrivers, speed square
- 3 pockets for smaller items: pencils, markers, utility knife....
- Side loop for Cats Paw, combination square
- "Quick Draw" hammer loop. Keeps your hammer at an angle between your bags and your leg.
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" metal ring for your impact driver, vice grips, or anything that you can hang.
- Comfortable nylon strap for easy grab and go.
- Stress points are reinforced with heavy stitching and rivets.
- Fits up to a 3 inch belt.