Rudedog USA 1252 Fastener Bag
We designed the Fastener Bag to be worn on the left hip. This bag features a large primary bag free from obstruction, two secondary bags with a slot for your speed square, and a small bag that contains a magnet to hold your bits, yet large enough for your 35’ tape measure or chalk box. Also included in this bag is a nylon strap for easy grab and go, a cat’s paw loop, and a side pocket to hold smaller tools, markers and pencils.
The primary bag is 8" deep with a 9" x 4 1/2" opening. The top bag is 4" deep with a 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" opening. The front bags are 5" deep with a 5 1/2" x 2" opening and 5" deep with a 4 1/2" x 2" opening.
- 4 bags total
- Magnet in the top bag to hold bits
- Slot for a Speed Square
- 3 pockets for smaller items: misc. tools, markers...
- Side loop for Cats Paw, combination square
- Comfortable nylon strap for easy grab and go.
- Stress points are reinforced with heavy stitching and rivets.
- Fits up to a 3 inch belt.