Stabila 37432 Type 196 32 in. Heavy Duty Level
Regular price $99.99
- Type 196. Our number 1 selling frame design.
- Certified Level Accuracy .029 degrees - 1/32in over 72 inches - 0.5mm per meter right-side up or upside down. Every level is electronically adjusted, then accuracy inspected and certified.
- Vials read the same in all positions.
- Bright easy to read vials will not leak, break, fog or require re-calibration.
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life.
- Sizes 16in to 72in have machined top and bottom measuring surfaces.
- Sizes 16in to 48in have an open (300 degree) center vial. 59in to 96in have a double bridged center vial.
- Rib-reinforced frame for high strength and light weight. Frame will not warp or twist.
- Rubberized hand grips for comfort and grip.
- Shock-absorbing removable endcaps: Prevent slipping on walls and marking walls. Endcaps can be removed to carry pencil lines tight into corners.
- Large metal hang hole to store the level up and off of the work surface.
- Electrostatic enamel finish: baked on tough, cleans up with water and brush.